CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday Thirteen Inspiration: SNOWMEN!

Lot's of fantastic little snowmen crafts out there!  LOVE it!  Here's thirteen to get you started!

1.   Snowman Topiary from Got Chikin? - So cute!!!



2.  2x4 Snowman from Under My Umbrella - I LOVE 2x4 crafts and this little snowman is NO exception!!!



3.  Snowman Soap from Crafts and Crap ~  What a perfect teacher or little gift for a friend or neighbor!!!



4.   Take a look at these snowmen from Lyndsey's Craft Spot!  LOVE them!


5.  Decorative Snowman Balls from The Idea Room ~ Absolutely LOVE this!  How stinkin' cute!?!



6.  Another cute snowman from The Idea Room - Love it!




7.  A Rock Snowman from Not Just a Housewife ~ What a fun craft to do with the kids! 




8.  Another 2x4 snowman!  This one is from Crafty Chic Mommy and is Fantastic!



9.  "FROSTY" Wood Blocks from Punkin Seed Productions - This woman is SO talented and I LOVE this set of blocks!



10.  A cute snowman plaque from Lyndsey's Craft Spot - so cute!


11.  Adorable Snowman Shirts from Harrigan Howdy ~  LOVE these! So much fun!



12.  Snowman Gift Boxes from Blue Cricket Design ~ What a fun little box to put a treat in & give to a friend!




13.  And a Snowman Glove Dryer from Sugar Bee - Craft Edition ~  Oh my, how I LOVE this!  So much fun and so useful!!!

Thank you so much to these awesome ladies for sharing their talents and inspiring us all!

If you want more ideas & inspiration make sure you "Like" my facebook page - I post the inspiration I find on there every day!

6 comments:

Mandy @ Sugar Bee Craft Edition

thanks so much for the shout-out!

Amy {The Idea Room}

Thanks for including my snowmen in your list! I love me some snowmen! You found some really great ones!

Chic Mommy

Wow what a great list...thanks for the love. Happy New YEar!!

famr_4evr

I love them all!!! The onesies are so cute. And the winter gear drier is the best idea. Too bad I don't have time to copy all these wonderful projects.

Sarah @HarriganHowdy

Thanks for stopping by, and featuring the Snowman shirts. :) This is a great list of snowman crafts.

Felicia Follum

Great post, I think that 5 and 9 are my favorite simply because I could do them. I love our little apartment but am excited to get a house that has room for stage of such projects.

Have you tried any?

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails